Almost after a gap of one year, Suzuki GSX-S750 comes back with the motor of GSX-R750 K5. The engine type is known for its superior handling and superbike power.
Below are the fast facts of the new 2018 Suzuki GSX –S750:
- One of the major regulations faced by every automaker is the environmental related concerns. The GSX-S750 was kept out of the California, but now with some changes, it will be seen in the region. California is among the most promising markets for sports motorcycle segment.
- The new motor of the vehicle that comes from GSX-R750 K5 has tuned to deliver fuel efficiency, high power deliverance with minimal emission. The vehicle can vroom up to 113 horsepower, which is about eight horses more if compared to the previous model. The power rush can be felt by the rider to the top.
- The extra power of the vehicle is gained and enhanced by lowering the final gearing. The shot gearing provides an exceptional acceleration and there is no variation in the top owing to power being efficiently pulled higher in sixth gear.
- The new Nissin mounted calipers has a huge amount of stopping power if aggressively applied. The ABS comes in GSX-S750Z variant and if you want it equipped, get ready to spend more $600.
- The ride is not for the newbies, but it has some novice features and functions that a pro-rider will surely love to appreciate.
- Engine: Inline-4
• Displacement: 749 CC
• Valve train: DOHC, 4vpc
• Fueling: EFI with 32mm throttle bodies
• Cooling: Liquid
• Transmission: 6 speed
• Drive type: O-ring chain
- Frame: Tubular girder and twin-spar
• Front suspension: KYB inverted spring-preload adjustable fork
• Rear suspension: travel: Linkage-assisted spring-preload adjustable shock
• Front tire: Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S2, 1120/70 ZR17;
• Rear tire: Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21, 180/55 ZR17
• Front brakes: 310mm petal-type rotors integrated with four-piston calipers
• Rear brakes: 250mm petal-type rotor integrated with single-piston caliper
- Wheelbase: 57.3 Inches
• Seat height: 32.3 Inches
• Fuel capacity: 15.88 Liters
• Curb weight: 465 Pounds
Coming on to the elegance of the bike it is available in combination; Black/Blue and Red/Black. The base price of the 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 is $8299.